FW: [Histonet] prevent wrinkles when cutting

Julio Benavides j.benavides <@t> eae.csic.es
Mon Apr 20 12:06:17 CDT 2015

Hi there,

I´m curious about the soaking thing. We have never done it in our lab.
Which is the purpose to do it?

Than, after facing the blocks, we chill them in a cold plate so, if
wanting to do the soaking , when should we? I guess before placing them
on the cold plate, but that may cause a bit of ice formation?

Thanks a lot for your help

Julio