[Histonet] setting up for staining

Cates, Julia Julia.Cates <@t> AHSS.ORG
Mon Apr 20 10:51:06 CDT 2015

We have used this set up for several years now for CT biopsies.  We like the setup because it is portable ( it is contained in a carrier for transport).  The reagents are good for about 3-4 uses (we use it rapidly so contamination occurs quickly) and then it must be changed.  The stains are changed less frequently.  My only complaint is that the description says the containers can be "loosely" joined but you may as well disregard that.  The containers do not stay together at all.

Julia Cates, HT(ASCP)cm
Pathology Coordinator, Pathology
Florida Hospital Waterman
(352) 253-3333 ext.4346 | Fax: (352) 253-3592

Confidentiality Statement: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply to this email and delete the original and all copies of this email.