[Histonet] FSH Spring May Meeting

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Mon Apr 13 12:17:17 CDT 2015

Hello Florida Histonetters and Beyond!!!

I wanted to let you know that we only have a week and half left for guaranteed room rate and availability for the hotel where our meeting is being held. Please act quickly if you are considering attending our meeting. I am including the content of a previously sent email. Please read further.

I wanted to let everyone know that the FSH 2015 Meeting Program is complete and we are looking forward to a great meeting on May 14-17, 2015 at the Lake Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa. We especially invite those here in the State of Florida to come in order to fulfill your CEU requirements for both your state licensure and for you HT/HTL certification. We are also extending the invitation to those of you outside the state if you are looking to get away from the winter and would like the wonderful bright sun and vacation atmosphere of our location. Our meeting will be nestled within the Disney area and would be a great opportunity for learning and relaxation.

I have included some key links to be able to make your plans that much easier. I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Meeting Program/agenda http://www.fshgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/FSH-2015-Online-Program-revised-6.pdf

Hotel online reservation  https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1251402&hotelID=6579  Need to book no later than 4-23-15

Online meeting registration https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1679155&lbrd=1&rtypeid=380141

Sincerely,