[Histonet] Paraffin embedding of whole mouse brain

Emily Brown talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:17:52 CDT 2015

We use these--22mm deep.  They are disposable.  You can only get them from
Polysciences too.
https://www.tedpella.com/Embedding_html/Peel-A-Way_Disposable_Histology_Molds.htm

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of
their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new
story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"