[Histonet] Does anyone know why HP35 ultra High profile mocrotome blades no longeer available?

Van Eyck, Deb deb.vaneyck <@t> phci.org
Thu Apr 9 12:20:58 CDT 2015

Does anyone know why the HP35 ultra high profile microtome blade is no longer available?  It seems like it was very widely used and well liked? Thanks Deb

This information is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or our Customer Support Center at (262) 928-2777. We have scanned this e-mail and its attachments for malicious content. However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ProHealth Care accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.