[Histonet] Re: Anyone need a Benchmark Ultra?

Jeff McKenna dermacklab <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:59:01 CDT 2015

Is anyone out there looking for an extra Ventana Benchmark Ultra for
IHC/ISH? I have one in good shape that is not being used anymore and I am
looking to free up some space. Email me if you are interested and I'll give
you more info on it.

Jeff Mack

dermacklab <@t> gmail.com