[Histonet] Positive Control for IF?

Jim Burchette jburch01 <@t> gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:16:29 CDT 2015

Paula, does your institution perform autopsies? If so, have the staff
notify you when there is a lupus nephritis case. Have them send you
fresh renal cortex. Cut up the tissue into small cubes and freeze for later
use as IF control. Run your battery of Ig's, compliment and light chains.
Most should have some reactivity.
You might be able to use a rejected kidney for C4d if it isn't to necrotic.
Transplant heart and liver can also be used for rejection antibodies.
JB

--
Jim Burchette
"Fly Fishing Bum"  *<'(((><*