[Histonet] RE: FDA Disclaimer

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:14:13 CDT 2014

Tim has aleady supplied alot of information here.  When I needed the disclaimer, I used the language and wording  directly from the ANP checklist placed in quotations within the reports when I put together the basic templates in LIS. Depending on your system, you might be able to link it to the test mneumonic or other means to drop it in automatically when this test is ordered or reported in the final pathology report.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC