[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 130, Issue 16

Helen Fedor hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Thu Sep 18 14:13:44 CDT 2014

We had the PTL, which is a little more cumbersome. We are now using the BBP33, and are very happy with it.

Helen L. Fedor

Prostate Tissue Bank, Manager
Oncology Tissue Services, Manager
Johns Hopkins University