[Histonet] Slide and cassette printers?

Helen Fedor hfedor <@t> jhmi.edu
Wed Sep 17 07:41:09 CDT 2014

We are also using the Brady labeler. It is versatile, easy to use, they have great tech support. We are not using the cassette label attaching machine. For the cassette printer we are using the Primera. The Tech support there is also great.

Helen

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Roberta Horner
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:20 AM
To: Kathleen Roberts; histonet
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Slide and cassette printers?

I use the Brady system and I like it a lot.  I work in a small animal diagnostic lab and will have 60-80 blocks on most days.  It saves me time and even better I don't have to read my writing in the morning.  I use it for the cassettes and slides mainly but I label reagents I mix with it to.  I find it very versatile.
Roberta Horner HT/HTL
Animal Diagnostic Lab
Penn State University