[Histonet] Tape coverslipper

Burton, Lynn Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov
Fri Sep 12 14:27:04 CDT 2014

We have had a Sakura tape coverslipper for 17 years with hardly any problems. The slide storage quality is excellent.

Lynn M Burton
Histology
Animal Disease Lab
Galesburg, Il
309-344-2451

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cristi Stephenson
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 12:37 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Tape coverslipper

Happy Friday Histopeeps!

I am looking for opinions on tape coverslippers.  I currently have a Leica
CV5030 and while it is only 5 years young, it can be a bit petulant.  I would like to find something refurbished, but haven't had any luck.  We are a low volume lab averaging 100 slides/day.  Any input or leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Cristi