[Histonet] Histotech Job Opportunity/Fountain Valley, Orange County, CA

Paula Lucas plucas <@t> biopath.org
Fri Sep 5 12:12:46 CDT 2014

Please no hiring staff services calling.

We are in need of a part-time histotechnician who can work on Tuesdays and
Saturdays, and then also to fill in during the week when needed.

Hours start at 5 am. We work Tuesdays through Saturdays.

Only experienced histotechs apply, which means previous experience in a lab
work environment (not as an intern), and being able to cut (microtomy), and
embed all types of tissues.

We are a busy lab who supports hospitals, surgery centers and physician
practice offices

Please send resume to:

Paula Lucas

714-755-2984.