[Histonet] Histology Professionals Needed

Buechel, Lyndsey Lyndsey.Buechel <@t> covance.com
Wed Sep 3 09:49:27 CDT 2014

Covance, a global contract research organization is looking for a number of histology professionals to join our team in Madison, WI. Relocation assistance is available. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits, including 21 days of paid time off.

Supervisor (47944) - at least 3 years of lab experience. Prior supervisor experience preferred but not required.
Research Assistant (47382) - at least 3 years of histology and/or necropsy experience
Sr. Study Technician (47287) - at least 2 years of histology and/or necropsy experience.

Please visit www.covancecareers.com<http://www.covancecareers.com> to apply to the corresponding 5 digit number or reach out to me directly with any questions.

Lyndsey Buechel
Recruiter
Recruitment and Talent Advisors
Covance Inc.
Minneapolis, MN
Tel:  +1 218 297 4125
E-mail:  lyndsey.buechel <@t> covance.com<mailto:lyndsey.buechel <@t> covance.com>
Apply online at: www.covancecareers.com<http://www.covancecareers.com/>
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.