[Histonet] RE: Double Labeling EM Blocks

koellingr <@t> comcast.net koellingr <@t> comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 10:09:03 CDT 2014

Oh, oh, sorry. I goofed.  I thought this "double labeling" was technical and not regulatory.
Ray
Lake Forest Park

----- Original Message -----

From: "Timothy Morken" <Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org>
To: "Neelam Joshi" <Neelam.Joshi <@t> nephropath.com>, histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:23:58 AM
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Double Labeling EM Blocks

Neelam, we don't have two ids on the EM blocks themselves, but we do print a label from our lab computer system that has patient name and case number that is applied to the box that holds the blocks.

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Histology, Electron Microscopy and Neuromuscular Special Studies
UC San Francisco Medical Center
San Francisco, CA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or distribute this email message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.