[Histonet] Open Position HT/HTL

Stacy McLaughlin Stacy_McLaughlin <@t> cooley-dickinson.org
Mon Oct 20 13:10:29 CDT 2014

The Cooley Dickinson Hospital in Northampton, MA  has an opening for a 30 hour per week HT/HTL.
We are a community hospital with ~120 beds and we process just under 10,000 surgical cases a year.  The Histology laboratory team consists of one 40 hour HT, a working supervisor, a part time lab assistant, and 3 secretaries.  We have 3 pathologists that are great to work with!
We use VIP tissue processors, Leica microtomes, stainers, and coverslipper, and Ventana instrumentation for IHC.
Hours of the position are 5am-11am Monday-Friday.
If you're interested, please message me off line.
Thank you,
Stacy

Stacy McLaughlin, HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor