[Histonet] Reticle Stain

Bharti Parihar bhartologist <@t> gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:54:57 CDT 2014

Anyone know how to troubleshoot this Retic issue? The stain result is not
the usual continuous silver stain reticulin fibers. Instead the fibers are
more like dashed lines and the fibers are not visible throughout the entire
tissue, especially edges.  Ventana benchmark machines being used with their
reagents.  Thought maybe it was a reagent lot issue so tried different lot
as well as different machine and getting similar results.  Could it be the
liver control we're using? Haven't had any issues with our tissue used as
controls in the past for this stain. Any help on this will be appreciated!
Thanks!