[Histonet] Surgipath Tribune Stainer

Liette Tougas ltougas <@t> dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Wed Oct 15 15:13:30 CDT 2014

Hi Histo world!

Would anyone be familiar with the Surgipath Tribune Stainer model HCS 33?  I have been informed that there may still be some around, in Ontario (Windsor?) maybe. It is a vertical model and it just died on us and Leica does not support it anymore.  The problem is that there is no signal on the screen when we turn it on so it cannot be started.  We were wondering if anything can still be done or if we just bury it!  The last software version is from 2003.  I have been trying to attach a picture but Histonet would not let it go through.

Thank you in advance,

Liette Tougas, RT, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Biomedical Laboratory Technology Department
Dawson College, Montreal, Qc, Canada