[Histonet] RE: Slides from antibody validation

Jamal j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Wed Oct 15 02:54:04 CDT 2014

Hi Lynne Bell
I also keep all my slides even blocks which was used for validation, the CAP
inspectors sometimes request to see them.

I agree with you Joe W. Walker
I am also using the same Slides Holder

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi	Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg
Medical Laboratories |  Mobile +966 503629832|
j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    |
Phone: +966 12 670 0099	      | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     |
www.alborglaboratories.com