[Histonet] Ebola

Patsy Ruegg pruegghm <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 15:34:28 CDT 2014

Well said Pam, it is just assumed that formalin will eliminate the biohaz for Ebola, I doubt if that has been conclusively proven yet, remember we only discovered fairly recently that formalin fixation did not protect us from CJD!!!!

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting
40864 E Arkansas Ave
Bennett, CO 80102