[Histonet] Specimen numbering systems

Jamal j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Fri Nov 21 23:59:34 CST 2014

I am doing the same of Joelle

Best Regards,

Jamal M. Al Rowaihi	Anatomic Pathology Supervisor       | Al Borg
Medical Laboratories |  Mobile +966 503629832|
j.rowaihi <@t> alborglaboratories.com
Palestine St, Al Rajhi Building, P.O. Box 52817, Jeddah 21573, KSA    |
Phone: +966 12 670 0099	      | Fax: +966 12 676 4984     |
www.alborglaboratories.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joelle
Weaver
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 10:30 PM
To: Willis, Donna G.; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Specimen numbering systems

Numeric for the Specimen and Alpha for the Block.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC

> From: Donna.Willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu
> To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 19:02:56 +0000
> Subject: [Histonet] Specimen numbering systems
>
> Can large facilities of more than 500 beds please let me know how they are
numbering their Surgical specimens.  Alpha for the Specimens and numeric for
the Block or Numeric for the Specimen and Alpha for the Block.

> Thanks,
>
> Donna Willis, HT/HTL(ASCP)
> Anatomic Pathology Manager
>
> Baylor University Medical Center
> 3500 Gaston Ave|Dallas, Texas  75246
> 214-820-2465 office|214-725-6184 mobile
> BaylorScottandWhite.com

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and
entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient,
further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden and possibly a violation of federal or state law and
regulations. Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates
hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.