[Histonet] Fast Green

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:15:12 CST 2014

     Try 70% ETOH, leave the slides to soak for a good while.  If that
doesn't work after a couple of hours, try 1% HCl in 70% ETOH.

     Potassium permanganate followed by oxalic acid takes out just about
anything, in my experience, but it's pretty harsh (1% aq potassium
permanganate, 2% aq oxalic acid).  Just like cleaning a stain on a shirt,
you always want to start with the weakest solution first, and work your way
up if necessary.

                                        Sincerely,

                                             Jay A. Lundgren, M.S., HTL
(ASCP)