[Histonet] RE: Recycler

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Nov 21 13:37:25 CST 2014

The waste alcohol is disposed of with the rest of our waste chemicals in a 55 gallon drum that picked is up by a licensed waste hauler.  The paraffin is also picked up.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Abbott, Tanya
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 12:25 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Recycler

We have a CBG Biotech recycler. We recycle Americlear, xylene substitute. How does everyone dispose of the waste alcohol and waste paraffin?
Thanks and have a great weekend!

Tanya G. Abbott RT (CSMLS)
Manager Technologist, Histology/Cytology St. Joseph Medical Center Reading, PA 19603-0316 ph  610-378-2635 fax 610-898-5871
email: tanyaabbott <@t> catholichealth.net