[Histonet] Part/Full time positions in Boston

Igor Deyneko igor.deyneko <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:42:29 CST 2014

Dear Histonetters,
I am looking for  either part or full time histologist position in
Boston/Cambridge ,MA areas. I have 8 years of lab experience working for 2
mid-size pharma companies. I started off in In-Vivo group and transitioned
to strating up a histology core lab from scratch which slowly morphed into
a Molecular Pathology dicision.
Skills:

   - Carried out routine staff training on state of the art equipment and
   innovative staining methods
   - Performed tissue processing, paraffin and OCT embedding, microtome and
   cryotome sectioning
   - Executed standard histochemical, IHC and IF staining
   - Successfully streamlined procedures for biomarker screens of human and
   animal tissue samples
   - Implemented specialty staining procedures as well as a novel Beta-Gal
   staining method on frozen tissues
   - Performed qualitative and quantitative image analysis using Aperio
   ePathology and TissueGnostics modules

jn   I would appreciate any leads.
T   Thank you very much,
 I    Igor Deyneko