[Histonet] RE: Path Billing hotline

Terri Braud tbraud <@t> holyredeemer.com
Fri May 30 13:50:34 CDT 2014

Don't forget to add the 88307 charge for the specimen to the frozen
charges (88331, 88332)

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Holy Redeemer Hospital Laboratory
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Ph: 215-938-3676
Fax: 215-938-3874

Today's Topics:
   5. Is there a Pathology billing hotline? (Jennifer Johnson)
   6. RE: Is there a Pathology billing hotline? (Weems, Joyce K.)

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:17:25 -0400
From: Jennifer Johnson <jmjohnson34 <@t> hotmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Is there a Pathology billing hotline?

Today we received one container labelled 'sentinel nodes' for frozen
section. There were five nodes and they were placed in two chucks. How
in the heck are we to know how to code for charges for this?  Is it per
container, per node, or per frozen?  Plus, is there a person or agency
that you can call to ask these questions?
Thanks, Jennifer Johnson

Sent from Jenny's iPhone

Message: 6