[Histonet] Histotech Needed in Austin, TX

Shelly Coker sccrshlly <@t> yahoo.com
Thu May 29 09:38:22 CDT 2014

Busy GI pathology laboratory in beautiful North Austin area seeking histotech for permanent, full-time position.  The successful candidate will have a current ASCP certification (HT/HTL) or be registry eligible, a minimum of 2 years experience is preferred, and excellent histology skills.
Job duties include receiving and accessioning specimens, performing basic histology tasks such as, but not limited to, processing, embedding, cutting, and staining GI biopsy specimens at the highest level of quality in an efficient manner, send out testing, and QA/QC tasks.
Hours are M-F 6 AM to 2 PM.  No weekends and no on-call.
Candidate must be customer service oriented and able to provide excellent service to the Gastroenterologists that we service as well as the pathologists that we work with.
As a full time employee, we provide a competetive salary and excellent benefits package including access to medical, dental, life and disability coverages along with paid holidays, generous paid time off accruals, and excellent retirement benefits.

Please email resumes to Kelli Wood, HR at  AGcareers <@t> austingastro.com.

This is a job opening at the lab I work in.  Very laid back family-oriented atmosphere :)