[Histonet] RE: antibody vials

Murphy, Valerie murphyv <@t> karmanos.org
Tue May 20 09:59:21 CDT 2014

I use cardboard cryovial boxes and they work quite well. You can remove some of the dividers to make space for the larger vials.
http://labscientific.com/Cryogenic-Supplies/Cryovial-Boxes-and-Freezer-Racks/Cryovial-Boxes-Cardboard/

Valerie Ratliff  B.Sc HTL(ASCP)

Research Assistant

Department of Oncology