[Histonet] **Position Alert** New Histology Opportunity

Matt Ward mw <@t> personifysearch.com
Wed May 14 13:10:11 CDT 2014

Good Morning!

We have had a world leading cancer diagnostics client open a new opportunity
on the West Coast (to be based in CA, OR or WA). Our client is currently
searching for a talented histology professional with a strong background in
the laboratory to join our clients field support team in the West.

The position offers an outstanding opportunity to break into a manufacturing
company, a very competitive package and excellent growth potential.

Please contact me directly to learn more about the opportunity at
mw <@t> personifysearch.com <mailto:mw <@t> personifysearch.com>  or 800-875-6188 ext
103

Best Regards,

Matt Ward