[Histonet] Protocol for Periodic-Acid Schiff (PAS) Stain for human kidney biospy sample

Wen,Yujie yujie.wen <@t> louisville.edu
Mon Mar 31 09:35:33 CDT 2014

Our lab are looking for a protocol for PAS stain in human kidney biopsy sample. We have not done the special stain in our lab before. Could you help us out to provide an effective working SOP for the staining. Sharing the tips, thoughts about the critical steps are welcome.

Many Thanks,

Yujie Wen

Yujie Wen, M.D., Ph.D.
Research Associate
Institute for Cellular Therapeutics, University of Louisville
570 South Preston Street, Baxter I Bldg. 409
Louisville, KY 40202