[Histonet] MUM-1 is the word.

Davis, Cassie CDavis <@t> che-east.org
Thu Mar 27 09:31:13 CDT 2014

Patrick,
      Kudos to you, you saved my sanity. It came out B-E-U-tiful. I just hope our Medical Direct likes it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Cassandra Davis
CDavis <@t> che-east.org
302-575-8095

________________________________
From: Patrick Laurie [foreightl <@t> gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:03 AM
To: Davis, Cassie
Subject: Re: [Histonet] MUM-1

Hi Cassandra,

We run it at our lab, and our incredibly picky Hemepath is happy.  But our protocol is unusual.  We run extended CC1 and a 4 minute antibody incubation.  We are using a large B cell lymphoma for our QC, which is working very well.  If you need a QC block, we have several, I would be happy to send you one.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Laurie(HT)ASCP QIHC

Histology Manager

Celligent Diagnostics, LLC

101 East W.T. Harris Blvd  | Suite 1212 | Charlotte, NC 28262

Work: 704-970-3300  Cell: 704-266-0869