[Histonet] RE: Req Storage

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Tue Mar 25 14:55:39 CDT 2014

I'm guessing the procedure you discribe does, as we have been doing it that way for years. We keep our hard copies on site for a week before sending them to be scanned.
Claire
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Nails, Felton [flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:11 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Req Storage

Has anyone started scanning requisitions and discarding the original AP reqs?
If so does this meet the CAP retention requirement?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.