[Histonet] specimen marking ink

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj <@t> pigsqq.org
Sat Mar 22 18:21:48 CDT 2014

Tattooing is not only for dissidents, miscreants, the wayward,
and the Llewellyn-ites among us.

Sheep, rabbits, pigs, cattle, horses, stoats, and goats can be tattooed
also,
not so much of an expression of individuality as the need for permanent
identification.

http://www.enasco.com/c/farmandranch/Livestock%20Identification/Tattooing/