[Histonet] Job Opportunity in NJ

JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org
Mon Mar 17 10:04:21 CDT 2014

Exciting News!

Shore Medical Center is currently accepting applications/resumes for
certified Histotechnologists.   Two positions open - One is a PRN position
and the other is Full-Time (40 hours a week).

Either position is responsible for processing, embedding, cutting and
staining of tissue slides, accurate quality control, special projects,
equipment maintenance and all other duties assigned by the Supervisor. This
is your chance to put your skills to work with a company dedicated to being
a best place to work.

Shore Medical Center has been recognized as a “Planetree Designated
Patient-Centered Hospital®.” This designation acknowledges Shore’s
achievement and innovation in the delivery of patient-centered care. Shore
is the only hospital in New Jersey and one of only 39 healthcare
organizations worldwide to receive the Patient-Centered Designation since
the program’s launch in 2007.

Shore Medical Centers Values:      Put Patients First      Respect Others
Pursue Excellence      Do the Right Thing

If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
Please contact me via phone and/or email.   I look forward to hearing from
you!

Jennifer Thawley, MHA, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Shore Medical Center
(609)653-3940

"Change is the law of life.  And those who look only to the past or present
are certain to miss the future."
John F. Kennedy