[Histonet] IHC Opening Dallas

Pat Patterson Pat.Patterson <@t> propath.com
Thu Mar 13 18:58:32 CDT 2014

IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN

ProPath, a progressive, CAP accredited, high-volume pathology practice in Dallas, Texas is seeking an Immunohistochemistry Technician for its' Immunohistochemistry Lab.  Responsibilities include slide preparation (paraffin and frozen sections), IHC staining using our unique manual system, antibody titer preparation, equipment maintenance, supply/reagent inventory maintenance, and QC/QA recording.

The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years Histology experience with paraffin microtomy with a variety of different tissue types, prefer at least 1 - 2 years immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence or in situ hybridization and frozen section experience.  Working knowledge of IHC theory required, hands on IHC performance desired.  If using an automated system we'll easily train you on our manual system.  HT (ASCP) or QIHC desired.

The hours for the position are 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

ProPath utilizes leading technology and is a quality oriented pathology laboratory.  Benefits include medical, dental, Short and Long Term Disability insurance, a matched 401K plan and more!

Don't Follow the Leader!  Join the Leader!

To apply, please visit www.propath.com

EOE
M/F/Disabled/Veteran

Accessibility Accommodations
If you require an accommodation to navigate or apply to our careers site, please send your request to accessibility <@t> propath.com.

Pat Patterson, HTL(ASCP)
Supervisor, Immunohistochemistry
ProPath - The Leader in Pathology Services
1355 River Bend Drive
Dallas, TX 75247

214-237-1700 x 2027
214-237-1730 fax

To learn more about ProPath, please visit http://www.ProPath.com

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the
named recipient and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by
contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and
delete and destroy all copies of this message.