[Histonet] request for surplus equipment

sarah holmes sarahlkp <@t> comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 12:41:02 CDT 2014

Dear Histonet,

A colleague in Manicaland Province, Mutare, Zimbabwe is in need of a
thermocycler if anyone has an old one that they would be able to donate.

The colleague is the Coordinator for Laboratory Training at Africa
University.She and the university work to provide opportunities for
students from all over Africa to learn clinical laboratory science skills.

Please contact me off list if you can help and I will arrange shipping
and put you in contact with the university!

Thank you,

--
Sarah Holmes
Laboratory Manager