[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA APRIL 25 - APRIL 27 GEORGIA SOCIETY FOR HISTOTECHNOLOGY

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Wed Mar 12 12:23:57 CDT 2014

The Histopalooza is fast approaching and you need to secure your room at the Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens, Ga.  If rooms are full, I suggest the cottages which are within steps of the Lodge. The contact person for securing your room is Taylor Reames 706-489-3359. I'm looking forward to some education, fun, networking, and peaceful tranquil gardens.  I'm getting ready for the trip.  I've already had WD-40 injected in my shoulder and knee.  Got the duct tape packed for the trip, in case I need to give my knee some added support or I want to make a fake red  tail light. I think I'm turning into the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.  Look for me at Callaway, hope it doesn't rain or I will rust for sure. Ok, pass me the cheese to go with my whine. P.S. Wanda, I promise to behave.
Here's a recap of speakers:
H. Skip Brown                                     Renal Pathology and Fixation
Jim and Theresa Burchette              IHC
Vinnie Della Speranza                     Management ( and staying out of jail)
Bill DeSalvo                                       Tissue Processing/Lean/Six-Sigma Tools
Lamar Jones                                     Breast Pathology
Wanda Jones                                    Motivational Speaker (for all you Debbie Downers out there)
Ely Klar                                               Microscopic Identification
Robert Lott                                       HT/HTL Review
Joe Myers                                          QIHC review