[Histonet] Pathology Protocols

Bauer, Karen L. Bauer.Karen <@t> mayo.edu
Tue Mar 11 11:24:24 CDT 2014

Hi Douglas,

Yes... For the most part, they are on board with this... So long we can get the information that they want/need on the screen/monitor(s).  We just need to figure out how to make that happen.  Figured I'd ask out in Histoland to see if we can learn from someone who has already made/created that process.

Thanks for the reply!  :)

Karen

Karen Bauer, MHA, HTL/HT (ASCP) | Histology Supervisor | Pathology | MOHS Lab Supervisor | Dermatology | Phone: 715-838-3205 | bauer.karen <@t> mayo.edu | Mayo Clinic Health System | 1221 Whipple Street | Eau Claire, WI 54702 | mayoclinichealthsystem.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Porter [mailto:doug.porter <@t> caplab.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:55 AM
To: Bauer, Karen L.; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Pathology Protocols

The key to your plan is having pathologists that are willing and/or able to use the computer to do something normally done by someone else.  Once you cross this barrier, the rest is logistics.  Good Luck!!

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Grossing Technician
IT Coordinator
Cancer Registrar

CAP-Lab, PLC
2508 South Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48910-3138

517-372-5520 (phone)
517-372-5540 (fax)

doug.porter <@t> caplab.org

www.caplab.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or capture of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete this and all copies. Thank-you.