[Histonet] FW: fixation and processing/reprocessing protocol for pig skin.

Sandy Cope-yokoyama Sandy.Cope-Yokoyama <@t> childrens.com
Thu Mar 6 16:24:28 CST 2014

Forwarded for a histonet member:
______________________________

Dear Histonetters,

I have a scientist who is studying the pig skin. This tissue is so hard that almost impossible to section.
I’ll be appreciated if you can send me a fixation and processing/reprocessing protocol for pig skin.

My best regards,
Naira

DesignTemplate

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further
disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a
violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error,
please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at
privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all
applicable privileges related to this information.