[Histonet] Cryosectioning Issue

Routhier, Caitlin Ann CROUTHIER <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Mar 5 13:13:39 CST 2014

I am having trouble sectioning a skeletal muscle specimen we received in our lab for enzyme histochemistry. It's an extremely small piece of tissue (0.5 x 0.1 x 0.05 cm) and I can't seem to get a real section  when cutting on the cryostat. The roll plate is not helping at all and any tissue I do get seems to end up crumpled up on the slide (they seem pretty much uninterruptable to me). Any help/suggestions/hints on what I might be doing wrong would so so so appreciated!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! :)
Caitlin

dispose of the e-mail.