[Histonet] Lymph node fixative

Glenn Hauck Glenn.Hauck <@t> albertahealthservices.ca
Tue Mar 4 13:22:01 CST 2014

I am trying to find out if lymph node fixatives should be used to help in identifying lymph nodes in axillary breast tissue. I was under the impression that the use may affect immunohistochemistry including ER/PR and  HER2 results. Does anyone have experience out there or documentation that I could read through.

Thanks

Glenn Hauck
Charge Tecnologist
Pathology
QueenElizabeth II Hospital
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2E8

780-538-7429 Work Main
780-538-7184 Work Office
glenn.hauck <@t> albertahealthservices.ca

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.