[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA GSH APRIL 25 - 27, 2014

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:24:26 CST 2014

The 41st annual GSH symposium will be here before you know it. I can't believe it's already March.  Isn't that how I know I'm getting old? I've started talking about how time flies, my knee hurts, my shoulder hurts,  but at least I'm not talking about my bowel habits, yet. LOL
Anyway... another fantastic speaker  to mention here today.  On Saturday, April 26th, Lamar Jones will be giving a workshop at 8:30 titled "Breast Cancer: From Surgery to Microscope".
In the workshop Lamar will discuss the updated ASCO/CAP breast guidelines, proper fixation, processing, H&E staining and IHC expression.  Case studies will also be discussed.
If you haven't had the pleasure of taking one of Lamar's workshops, make a point to take this one. If you are awaiting funds, please go ahead and register now ! This will ensure your spot.
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you  at The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens.
http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/

Billie Zimmerman
GSH Secretary