[Histonet] RE: Re: Friday histology trivia

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Fri Jun 27 13:40:45 CDT 2014

Yep you may be old as me.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Ann Jones
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 2:39 PM
To: Mike Andrews; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] RE: Re: Friday histology trivia

Ha! I can beat that~ we have a cryostat that is at least 50+ years old, old AO microtome cryostat. Still works, barely. . .looks just like the old fashion ice-cream holders. (P.S. Prob not true to life, but I liked Quincy-did I just date myself?)

Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)
Histology Manager
Metropath
7444 W. Alaska Dr. #250