[Histonet] RE: Re: Friday histology trivia

Mike Andrews udsd007 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:35:14 CDT 2014

One of my current is the (Salonpas?) ad I which there is a very obvious AO Series 10 just behind the presenter. Good old brass'n'glass, but hardly current -- even if I do own a few.

Mike Andrews, W5EGO
WWME Oklahoma area executive team