[Histonet] Histology as art!

Bernice Frederick b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 27 13:28:31 CDT 2014

Love it! There is a tech that makes jewelry that sells at NSH. Made in a variety of special stains...

Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Senior Research Tech
Pathology Core Facility
ECOGPCO-RL
Robert. H. Lurie Cancer Center
Northwestern University
710 N Fairbanks Court
Olson 8-421
Chicago,IL 60611
312-503-3723
b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily Brown
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 10:58 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Histology as art!

Hello Histonetters,

I'm really looking forward to going to the brand new Morbid Anatomy Museum in NYC, but imagine my surprise when I found some histology in their online gift shop!!
http://morbidanatomy.bigcartel.com/category/gifts
Histology is beautiful, but it is odd to look at those images on clothing.

Emily

"By bitching and bitching and bitching, they could exhaust the drama of their own horror stories. Grow bored. Only then could they accept a new story for their lives. Move forward."

-Chuck Palahniuk, "Haunted"