[Histonet] RE: IHC proficiency testing

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Mon Jun 23 18:18:26 CDT 2014

Hi Kari,

I'd suggest taking advantage of CAP proficiency testing surveys so as to compare your lab's results to others.

Linda A. Sebree
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] on behalf of Delray Beach Pathology Kari Simeone [KSimeone <@t> leavittmgt.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 2:24 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] IHC proficiency testing

Can anyone share their CLIA proficiency protocols/programs for automated IHC staining? Other than the obvious antibody validation, positive and negative controls, QA and QC performed, should we enroll in an actual program for our IHC? We currently use two Leica Bonds and about 70 antibodies. No Her2 or ER/PR or FISH.

Thanks in advance!

K. Simeone

ksimeone <@t> leavittmgt.com<mailto:ksimeone <@t> leavittmgt.com>

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing or using the information. Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message.