[Histonet] RE: control slides

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer <@t> mdanderson.org
Wed Jun 18 14:20:30 CDT 2014

Juan,

If you don't need them soon, I might be able to help you.  We are going to be clearing out some of our slides and taking pictures of them.
After I check with my PD I will see if we can send you some.
You can contact me offline at: tnmayer <@t> mdanderson.org
I will get back with you next week sometime and let you know.

Sincerely,

Toysha N. Mayer, MBA, HT (ASCP)
Instructor/Education Coordinator
Program in Histotechnology
School of Health Professions
UT M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
713.563-3481

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:24:17 +0000
From: "Bassett, Juan L CTR USARMY MEDCOM USAMRMC (US)"
	<juan.l.bassett.ctr <@t> mail.mil>
Subject: [Histonet] control slides
To: "Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
	<Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

I am in need of control slides (already stained) of different type special stains for teaching purposes. H & E slides also needed. If you are in the Maryland area I may be able to pick up from your area. If out of state I'll pick up shipping .

Juan l. Bassett HT
Histotechnician Anatomical Div.
National Museum of Health and Medicine
2500 Linden Lane
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Office 301-319-3359
Lab      301-319-3328
Mobile 240-505-7247

Juan.l.bassett.ctr <@t> mail.mil

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain confidential information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete these documents. Copyright (c) Waterbury Hospital

End of Histonet Digest, Vol 127, Issue 24