[Histonet] Formalin in operating (surgery) rooms

Candace J. Wagner Cwagner <@t> samaritanhospital.org
Thu Jun 12 12:50:28 CDT 2014

Hello all out in Histoland,
I had a surgery tech ask me if there was a specific amount of formalin allowed in the surgery rooms.
I could not find anywhere any documentation on a specific amount.  We supply our surgery dept. with the formalin they need, usually about 2 gallons in each room now, but just wondering if anyone has any idea if there is such a "specific" amount?? Thanks

-CJ-

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage
of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.