[Histonet] Leica special/h&e stainer

Cristi cls71877 <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 13:59:29 CDT 2014

The ST 5020?  We have that machine and do like it.  We are however a rather small volume lab with limited stain needs.  I think if you are looking for a variety of staining protocols you should ask what the estimated time is if they are all running at the same time.  We only do a dewax, H&E and DQ stain and we have to place the racks strategically if we are running behind.  You can "dip" yourself into lengthy runs and long holding times in stations if you aren't careful.  Mechanically it has been running with no issues for five years now.  Please let me know if you have other more specific questions.
Have a great day,
Cristi

Sent from my iPhone