[Histonet] Special Stainers

Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo) abadesuyi <@t> nrh-ok.com
Mon Jun 9 10:03:32 CDT 2014

Hi Guys,
            Please we are in the process of buying a new Special Stainer and will appreciate it, if you guys could share your
experience(s) with me. The two stainers we are still looking at are stated below;

 1.  Symphony by ventana

 1.   TissueTek  Prisma(r)/Glas(tm) g2 Automated Slide Stainer and Coverslipper

Please let me know whether you guys have had any experience with either of the equipments or both.

Thanks,

  Banjo Adesuyi, BSMT, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS
  Histology Supervisor
  Norman Regional Health System,
  Norman, OK 73071.
  Tel: 405- 307- 1145

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.