[Histonet] RE: slide drying/curing before filing

Denice Stiner Denice.Stiner <@t> nahealth.com
Thu Jun 5 04:04:12 CDT 2014

Everywhere I've worked uses quick drying mounting media and files within the next day or so.  Glass coverslips as well.

Denice M. Stiner, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Flagstaff Medical Center
Northern Arizona Health Care
denice.stiner <@t> nahealth.com
928-773-2489 Pathology
928-773-2283 Fax
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Weems, Joyce K. [Joyce.Weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:35 AM
To: 'Lake, Kim S'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: slide drying/curing before filing

We use quick drying Richard Allen  Mounting Media  - 22 050 102, purchased through Fisher Healthcare.

We file the next day!! Glass coverslips...

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
678-843-7376 Phone
678-843-7831 Fax
joyce.weems <@t> emoryhealthcare.org

www.saintjosephsatlanta.org
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342

This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Saint Joseph's Hospital and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.