[Histonet] HTL Online Courses?

Smith, Denise Smith_D <@t> kids.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 3 12:18:06 CDT 2014

Hi all!

I have been doing massive research on this for past several days but no solid leads.  I am wondering about HT/HTL Histology online courses... I live in St. Louis Missouri and they don't offer any histology courses around here - only out of states.  I cannot relocate or do 1-2 years program out of state due to my full-time job and family reason.

Do anyone know any good Histology online courses that I can take without conflicting with my job?

Greatly appericated!  Thanks!

Denise Smith

smith_d <@t> kids.wustl.edu<mailto:smith_d <@t> kids.wustl.edu>

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.